Cathedral of Love Christian preSchool and Academy will be financially supported by the tuition and fees parents pay. There are no other sources of support except fundraising activities by our parents for specific projects and donations. It is necessary for families to pay tuition and fees regularly and on time. For a schedule of applicable costs please see the “Financial Sheet” tab on this website.
Additional Information Regarding Preschool, Kindergarten and Extended Care Fees:
- Registration fee, activity fee and first week’s fees are due upon enrollment. Subsequent fees are due on Monday morning (prior to the delivery of services) for students enrolled in extended care (curriculum + care). Fee payments are late if paid after 10:00 a.m. on Friday morning of each week and a $15 late fee will be assessed.
- Tuition (for Kindergarten enrollees) is paid monthly, and is due on the first school day of the month. A late fee of $15 will be applied for payments not received by the 7th of the month. If you have special circumstances regarding payments, these must be arranged with administrative personnel in advance.
- Fee and tuition payments should be placed in a school envelope and given to administrative personnel at the front desk. Parents who pay with cash MUST request a receipt for their cash payment.
- There will be a $25 charge on all returned checks. These checks must be paid for by cash or money order.
- You will receive a receipt, if requested, for your tuition payments. A receipt is mandatory for all cash transactions.
- End of the year tax receipts will be issued upon request.
- Withdrawing a child for any reason requires a two week advance notice in writing. Tuition is required during the notification period whether or not the child attends school.
- After two weeks of unexplained absenteeism, the child will be automatically dropped. Parents will be required to pay re-registration fees to restart enrollment.